JOLIET WEST FOOTBALL
Information to keep you up to date on our Varsity Football Program.

Monday, October 25, 2010

HF Game

Week 9 was a very interesting week for the guys. We had a good week of practice and I think the guys really enjoyed their last week of the season. We asked the guys to FINISH the season with a Bang and they really did. I wish we would have started the game how we finished. The boys played their hearts out! And they did FINISH with a bang! I do not think anybody saw this type of game coming. I am very proud of the boys and am very grateful for the hard work that they put into this season.

I would like to also say a huge thank you to all the parents who helped with the snack sacks and Saturday morning breakfasts. The boys and coaches really appreciated all the hard work you put into this season.